[visionegg] Re: gaussian mask on image

  • From: Kenji YOKOI <k.yokoi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: visionegg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 18:38:55 +0900

Dear Andrew:

Thanks so much. The new version works properly. The gaussian mask can be applied to the image texture. It's great. Previously, I tried to make the masked stimulus by Psychtoolbox in MATLAB, but it took several frames to calculate the image.
Though I am still a novice at VisionEgg, I believe it will help my experiment.

Sincerely,

Kenji Yokoi

Andrew Straw wrote:

Dear Kenji,

I think you may have found a bug in the 0.9.9 distribution. I believe I fixed this in CVS, and I just made a "bleeding edge" snapshot of the code in preparation for the 1.0 release. I have uploaded it to the sourceforge file site: https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=40846

Install this ("python setup.py install" from the command line in the unpacked directory) and, with any luck, your problem should be solved.

Cheers!
Andrew