[visionegg] Re: error: OpenGL.ctypes

  • From: Andrew Straw <astraw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: visionegg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 15:25:12 -0800

OK, what you have downloaded and installed is the Vision Egg library.
What you need to do now is to get the Vision Egg demos. As it says at
http://www.visionegg.org/Download%20and%20Install

> If you've installed the Windows .exe installer or the Mac OS X .dmg
> installer, you don't have the demo programs. These are available with the
> full source code in the "demo" directory.

Thus, you'll need to download the source code to the VE to get the
demos. You should also be able to get that at SourceForge.

(I wish there was an easier way to do this, but there's no good,
standard way in python do ship a bunch of demo scripts with a library.)

-Andrew