[visionegg] Vsync does not work on dual screen nvidia gts 8800

  • From: Jens Kremkow <kremkow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 17:00:06 +0100

Hi all,

we use a nvidia gts 8800 to run a dual screen setup. The monitor which presents the stimulus has a refresh-rate of 120 Hz, the second monitor 85 Hz. Now I try to run VisionEgg with the vsync option but it tells me that it can not detect the vsync.
I checked that the vsync is activated in the driver, and it is.
Any suggestions what could be the problem? Might it be the dual screen with two different refresh-rates?

Many thanks in advance,

Best,
Jens