[visionegg] Re: Toggling mouse visibility

  • From: Eamon Caddigan <ecaddiga@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: visionegg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 09:47:54 -0600

On Mar 15, 2006, at 9:44 AM, Eamon Caddigan wrote:

At the end of an experiment, I'm opening a few Tk windows to ask a few questions. Unfortunately, as far as I can tell, it's impossible to toggle the mouse visibility. Is this true? If so, why?

Never mind. I was thrown by the fact that hide_mouse was a constant parameter of the screen object. It took me a second to realize that I could use pygame.mouse.set_visible(1) to bring it back.

-Eamon