[visionegg] Re: Three dimensions

  • From: Bart Geurten <bart.geurten@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: visionegg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2011 09:30:24 +0100

Hi Angelique

Andrew mentioned a problem (see below | different projection angles) which we
also had to solve for the FliMax Stimulus device. If you need any help you
might want to contact Jens Lindemann (
http://www.uni-bielefeld.de/biologie/Neurobiology/People/lindemann_jens.html ),
who solved that issue for us.

cheers

Bart

--
Bart Geurten
Diplom Biologe

tel: + 49 (0)521 106 - 5737
fax: + 49 (0)521 106 - 89034
Email: bart.geurten@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.uni-bielefeld.de/biologie/Neurobiologie/index.html
copyright.  If you are not the intended recipient please
prohibited. No representation is made that this email or
any attachments are free of viruses. Virus scanning is