[visionegg] Re: Screen draw

  • From: Dav Clark <davclark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: visionegg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 12:37:07 -0700

Interestingly, I was just wondering about the same thing. Ubuntu is
moving to the nouveau drivers by default in Lucid (10.04) and I went
that way initially because my laptop / chipset (lenovo t510 / nvidia
3100M) is better supported by the free drivers. As in, the nv drivers
seem to cause random crashes.

So - I would very much like to get vsync working on nouveau. How hard
would that be? Any pointers? I've already got a git clone of the main
repo... so I'm ready to hack away and submit patches.

Cheers,
Dav