[visionegg] Paper

  • From: Carlos Aguilar <chopinceac@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <visionegg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <eric.castet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 16:03:30 +0000

Hi Mr.Straw,
   I send you the paper that I made with Eric Castet (Vision Research, 2011)
and that is entitled : Gaze-contingent simulation of retinopathy: Some
potential pitfalls and remedies. We used the Eyelink 2 eyetracker and the
Psychopy library. Real time is one of the main topics of this paper( you can
see it more specifically in the Appendix A) so we quote several ideas that were
posted in your Vision Egg mailing list and one of your papers (Straw 2008). As
that information was very useful for our work we think that this paper may be
interesting for you.
Best Regards,
Carlos AGUILAR