[visionegg] Re: (No Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 16:11:40 -0500

  • From: Andrew Straw <astraw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: visionegg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 16:38:21 -0800

Hmm. I'm stumped. On the one hand, it's rather well known that ATI's
OpenGL support is sub-par (e.g.
http://www.openscenegraph.org/osgwiki/pmwiki.php/Tasks/OpenGLConformance
). On the other hand, the text you're trying to display goes through the
very standard texture data pipeline, and it would be very surprising if
they had bugs in such a commonly-used component.

But, since I can't reproduce the issue, it'll be very difficult to help.

Is it a possibility for you to buy a cheap nVidia card?

-Andrew