[visionegg] Re: (No Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 16:11:40 -0500

  • From: "Smith, Mason" <masonrs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <visionegg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 17:18:48 -0500

Hi Andrew,
We're using ATI Catalyst drivers; I just downloaded the latest version
and I still have the problems.  One of our PCs has a Radeon X300/X550
display adapter and the other one has a Radeon X600.  The test displays
slightly differently on the two PCs.  On one of the PCs, a blank screen
is displayed, whereas on the other PC there's a black bar covering the
area where the text should be.
--Mason