[visionegg] Re: GL state responsibility (warning: may contain theory)

  • From: Tony Arkles <tony@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: visionegg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 09:20:02 -0600

One last update with respect to the new source tree. It's working fantastically and every problem I was having related to the positioning/loadidentity stuff is all resolved. Thank you Andrew!

Tony Arkles wrote:

Why don't you have a look at this, and if it works for you, I'll check it in. I think the change to people's programs will be fairly painless, although please speak up if not -- we can probably accommodate you somehow. It certainly won't affect anyone using 2D-only stimuli.

Update: I used it all day yesterday and haven't seen any adverse effects on this end. I did discover that using mingw32 instead of visual studio can make things a bit painful for recompiling the .pyd files, but that's not too releveant.