[visionegg] Dot issues

  • From: Angelique Paulk <acpaulk13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: visionegg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 10:58:43 +1000

Hello, all,
I am still unfortunately struggling with the Dots.py program to get it
to do what I want.  I would like to control the position of the dots
in a way that they coalesce into bands across the screen, moving in
the same direction.  I have written something from scratch to do this,
but I was just wondering how to modify the Dots.py program to control
the dot movements within the Dots.py program.  However, each time I
modify the Dots.py program in the VisionEgg folder, nothing happens
when I then run the demo 'dots.py'.  Is there something else I would
need to do to get the changes I make to be implemented?
Thank you,

Angelique

Queensland Brain Institute
University of Queensland