[visionegg] Re: Custom flow control and event handling

  • From: Andrew Straw <andrew.straw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: visionegg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 13:30:32 -0700

Yes, please get either the "bleeding edge" release or do a checkout from CVS.

Cheers!
Andrew

On Thursday, May 22, 2003, at 11:26 AM, R.E. Crist, Ph.D. wrote:

Hi,
I have installed Vision Egg 0.94 and have been able to run some of the demos
(thanks to Andrew for pointing me to the FAQ to solve my GLX problem).
However, I'm interested in the demos mentioned in the documentation which
demonstrate the use of custom flow control and event handling
(dots_simple_loop.py, mouseTarget_user_loop.py, and multi_stim.py). Are these
available somewhere?

Thanks for your help.

-Roy

--