[visionegg] Cube mapping?

  • From: tony@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: visionegg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 11:03:16 -0600 (CST)

Hi!

I'm doing some work with VisionEgg, and I was just starting to think about
implementing a cube-mapped sphere when I noticed that there was a
"dimension='cube'" option for the texture objects.  Am I missing something
crucial here (like, perhaps, that cube mapped spheres already exist and
I'm missing them...)?

I am relatively new to the whole VisionEgg package, and am still working
on getting a good, firm hold on the inheritance taxonomy and what each
object is actually responsible for.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

Tony