[vipaudioaccess] Re: what a-b to use

  • From: Phil Muir <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vipaudioaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 20:04:30 +0000

Hi Kevin. Ozone Advanced has a feature in the EQ section where you can match EQ a mix. For example, you can load a mix into it and then you can do an AB comparison with the EQ. Never really got this to work and in the end usually end up using my ears when mastering. That tends to be the best way of doing things. I suppose you could load up a mix into sound forge and you could look at the different EQ points there that might be one way of doing it.

On 10 March 2020 12:36:25 Kevin Doucet <kevin.doucet@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

When mixing and comparing your mix to a like recording what a-b program
works for us?