[vipaudioaccess] Re: hopefully a simple question

  • From: Jean-Philippe Rykiel <jprykiel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vipaudioaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 08:59:23 +0100

Hi Greg,

one important thing to determine, is if the two tracks you want to merge have overlapping audio. If it's only a matter of compiling takes, and no audio Is happening simultaneously on both tracks, the simplest way is to split and move objects from one track to another.

It's very well documented in the scripts keystrokes and README files.

If you have overlapping events, maybe the simplest way is to Insert a bus and assign both tracks to it. Then you will be able to process them at once.

Hope this helps,

Cheers,

JPR

http://jeanphilipperykiel.com
http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet
http://twitter.com/ryksounet
http://facebook.com/jeanphilipperykiel

Le 26/03/2020 à 02:28, (Redacted sender greg.hamilton1961 for DMARC) a écrit :

Hi All

I’’m not as experienced as most of you so hope you can help please.

I have a multi track project, I want to merge two tracks, (audio bass tracks) to one track.

Any advice on how this can be done would be welcomed.

Thanks

Greg