For those of you in Britain, perhaps you know of this.
A client of mine called me today and asked me if I could convert a dvd
made in Britain to what we do here in the U.S.
He has family there. It's a wedding video apparently.
He said that the speed is different than our dvd players can read.
I've never heard of this Bubt I told him I'd look into it.
Anybody know what he's talking about?
And is there a file format in Samplitude or SoundForge that can convert it?
- To post to the mailing list, simply send email to
- To subscribe to the list, send an email to
with 'subscribe' in the Subject field.
- To unsubscribe from the list, send an email to
with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.
- For more list options, like setting digest and vacation modes, visit
- Online, searchable archives of the list are available at