[vipaudioaccess] Re: X7 May scripts now available.

  • From: Jean-Philippe Rykiel <jprykiel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vipaudioaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2023 10:09:33 +0200

Hi Steve. A small issue first, There is some thing which sounds a bit strange to my logic, regarding the new Cross fade editor keystroke orders. I wonder why You chose to put outs before ins,  As in Position out  equals F1 and position in equals F2,  I would personally have preferred the opposite. Other than that, I did a full install and it’s working great.  Thanks for these on off Feedback, they are really useful. Also thanks for letting us right things in the plug-in search fields and maybe others I haven’t tried yet without being stopped.Cheers, JPR

http://www.jprykiel.com
http://soundcloud.com/ryksounethttps://www.youtube.com/c/jprykielHttp://www.facebook.com/jprykiel

Le 21 mai 2023 à 23:05, Steve Spamer <stevespamer68@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

Hi guys.

I’ve just posted the latest build of the scripts for X7…and I’ll put the link to the downloads page at the bottom of this e mail. Please read the WhatsNew.html, along with details within the “WorkspaceConfig” folder included in the archive.

***start instructions***

It’s now possible to toggle and get feedback on the metronome, snap active and auto crossfade controls from the Arranger. I’ll post the instructions here to enable this, as a workspace needs to be loaded first

In the Samplitude Access V9.1-May 2023 update, the ability to toggle the metronome, auto crossfade and snap active controls on/off with feedback has been included.

However, in order to load the correct toolbar, you need to perform either a:

1. A full install via the Samplitude Access installer.

or

2. Install only the Jaws scripts via the Samplitude Access installer, then load the included  "SamplitudeAccessToolbar.TBX2" workspace separtely.

If you choose to only install the Jaws scripts, please do the following:

1. Install the Jaws scripts via the samplitude Access installer.

2. Copy and paste the included "SamplitudeAccessToolbar.TBX2" file, found within the "WorkspaceConfig" folder to the following location:

"C:\ProgramData\MAGIX\Samplitude Pro X7 Suite\Workspaces".

3. Start Samplitude X7.

4. Start a new project and navigate to the View/Workspace sub menu and press enter on "select workspace".

5. In this menu, arrow down to SamplitudeAccessToolbar" and press enter to load it.

6. At this point, you may want to save this loaded workspace with a new name, but it's optional. To do so, go back to the View/Workspace sub menu and select "save workspace" and give it a name you want.

After doing the above, you should now find that the metronome, auto crossfade and snap active controls are available to you with on/off feedback. The keystrokes are:

Control plus shift plus C to toggle the metronome.

Alt plus shift plus dash to toggle snap active.

Alt plus shift plus equals to toggle auto crossfade.

.

***end****

Download the May X7 update here:

http://samplitudeaccess.org.uk/download/