[vipaudioaccess] Re: Sounds won't stay saved in a project

  • From: Jean-Philippe Rykiel <jprykiel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vipaudioaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 08:52:10 +0100

hi James,

go to your Samplitude options, VST tab, and include your new drive in the VST folders list. Then do a rescan and you will be All right.

Best,

JPR

http://jeanphilipperykiel.com
http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet
http://twitter.com/ryksounet
http://facebook.com/jeanphilipperykiel

Le 25/03/2020 à 23:23, James Malone a écrit :

Hi all, Particularly Steve and Phil. I switched out drives and loaded my sounds on a SSD for Native access and Konplete and Kontrol. Now, Samplitude is not seeing the BST’s, and It’s not loading some of the sounds like Flesh, nor other sounds in a project. It’s says Flesh for example, can’t be found.

Where are the path to the VST’s are suppose to be?

Best: James