[vipaudioaccess] Re: Question about melodyne

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vipaudioaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2017 11:09:13 -0400

Hi Steve. I realize the time investment is massive for little financial result. (sigh) just dreaming of complete access over here.

At 06:14 AM 7/26/2017, you wrote:

Hi Autery...and Chris, I'd take something for that cough lol.
The situation is that there are no scripts etc that I know of for Melodyne 4, even though it's possible to create them. It's something I want to do, but just do not have the time to do it yet. A massive problem with it, is that in order to make it more accessible, I would need to learn it at an inaccessible level, if you know what I mean. This takes a whole lot of time and dedication, something that I don't have just know.

Melodyne 2 Assistant is accessible with an HSC set I did and this is what some folks are using, but there is hope for the future, it's just a matter of when. It will probably be done on the and finished on the day Celemony launch Melodyne 5 :). steve.

-----Original Message----- From: Chris Smart
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2017 2:25 AM
To: vipaudioaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vipaudioaccess] Re: Question about melodyne

*cough cough Steve S. cough cough* (grin)

At 03:01 PM 7/25/2017, you wrote:
Hello everyone,

I would like to know if Melodyne 4 is accessible to screen readers?

Using NVDA or Jaws??

I use windows 10

If Melodyne 4 is not accessible, what version is?

Sorry if I am late to the party.

Autery Weekes

with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.

- For more list options, like setting digest and vacation modes, visit
//www.freelists.org/list/vipaudioaccess

- Online, searchable archives of the list are available at //www.freelists.org/archive/vipaudioaccess