[vipaudioaccess] Re: Application key not working any more in Samplitude why?

  • From: "Steve Spamer" <stevespamer68@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vipaudioaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020 21:11:17 +0100

So, Neville, if you tab to solo and then back to the track name, does the applications key now work? Equally, have you tried control applications? Best steve.

-----Original Message----- From: Neville Peter
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2020 4:04 PM
To: vipaudioaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vipaudioaccess] Re: Application key not working any more in Samplitude why?

Hi JP,
That was not a dumb question at all. I am glad you asked it and the answer is yes. the applications key does work when I go to my desk top and press it on the icons that are there. the only place it doesn’t seem to work any more is Samplitude. Now I have to press alt then t for the track menu and look for the function I’m trying to carry out.

Of course it is not as quick as just pressing the applications key. Do you have any ideas to get it working again?

May the Peace of God which passes all understanding guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus.

Music Soft Sacred and Soulful

HTTP://nevillepeter.com

On Mar 30, 2020, at 1:43 PM, Jean-Philippe Rykiel <jprykiel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Neville,

okay, here is a stupid question but you didn't say if your application key is working elsewhere on your computer.

I you sure It cannot be a mechanical problem on your keyboard?

Best,

JPR

http://jeanphilipperykiel.com
http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet
http://twitter.com/ryksounet
http://facebook.com/jeanphilipperykiel
http://jeanphilipperykiel.com
http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet
http://twitter.com/ryksounet
http://facebook.com/jeanphilipperykiel

Le 30/03/2020 à 19:24, Neville Peter a écrit :
Hi all,
Not sure what is going on. As of Friday, My applications key does not work whenever I press it to open the track menu.

I reinstalled the scripts and replaced my INI files. Nothing has worked. I am not sure what else I can do to fix this issue.

Suggestions anyone?

May the Peace of God which passes all understanding guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus.

Music Soft Sacred and Soulful

HTTP://nevillepeter.com

with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.

- For more list options, like setting digest and vacation modes, visit
//www.freelists.org/list/vipaudioaccess

- Online, searchable archives of the list are available at //www.freelists.org/archive/vipaudioaccess