[vip_students] Re: word still slow opening

  • From: "Susan Curry" <SusanCurry@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 12:10:38 +0100

hi paul,

firstly i would just like to thank you so very very much for all this trouble you have taken for me, it is so very good of you.

i will certainly give all these ago and let you know how i get on.

it is all the word documents i have on the computer and on my pen drive, however i will go and keep you in touch with how i get on.

many many thanks

susan
----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul J. Traynor (NCBI)" <paul.traynor@xxxxxxx>