[vip_students] Re: windows media player/storing music on your pc step1

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 21:52:00 +0100

Flor I did not send an attachment but Paul Halligan did.  His was a graphic
and that is what I was referring to.

Incidentally I want to tell everyone, Paul Traynor included, that I have
sorted my problem re Outlook Express and the Blocked e-mails.  There is a
facility to unblock them and I managed to work this out OK.