[vip_students] Re: windows media player

  • From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 13:58:37 -0000

Hi Susan,

Thought that I'd just jump in here if I may!

I got the page up no probs.

Justt give it time to load and you will be not disappointed as there are lots of keystrokes there.

Nice one Francis!

Tony
----- Original Message ----- From: "Susan Curry" <SusanCurry@xxxxxxx>
From: "Susan Curry" <SusanCurry@xxxxxxx>
To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 20:25:28 -0000
Subject: [vip_students] windows media player

hi folks,

i have the latest version of windows media player on my computer i
don't use
it very often but lately i have been trying to use it so can some one
please
tell me some of the key strokes please, for instance,
play, pause, forward and rewind.

many thanks

susan
best wishes

NCBI: Celebrating 80 Years

National Council for the Blind of Ireland (NCBI) is a company
limited by guarantee (registered in Ireland No. 26293) .
Our registered office is at Whitworth Road, Drumcondra, Dublin 9.
NCBI is also a registered Charity (chy4626).

NCBI: Celebrating 80 Years

National Council for the Blind of Ireland (NCBI) is a company limited by guarantee (registered in Ireland No. 26293) .
Our registered office is at Whitworth Road, Drumcondra, Dublin 9.
NCBI is also a registered Charity (chy4626).
NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient you should not use, disclose, distribute or copy any of the content of it or of any attachment; you are requested to notify the sender immediately of your receipt of the email and then to delete it and any attachments from your system.

NCBI endeavours to ensure that emails and any attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses or other contaminants. However, it cannot accept any responsibility for any such which are transmitted. We therefore recommend you scan all attachments.

Please note that the statements and views expressed in this email and any attachments are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of NCBI