[vip_students] Re: windows 7 problems

  • From: <vts@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 11:51:39 +0100

hello paul

i put in the disc and tried to do a repair. it tells me that i cant do it because there is a newer version on the computer and it must be done through the control panel to configure or uninstall the program. one thing is my jaws cd is for the 32 bit and the jaws i am using now i downloaded from the net as the 64 bit for my new computer. how can i do a repair with this. or will i uninstall it and reinstall it again or what many thanks.
Vincent