[vip_students] Re: whizzing pc

  • From: Arlene Murray <arlene.murray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 22:55:19 +0100

Hi Edel

Has the inside of the PC been cleaned of dust and assorted debris with
compressed air? Pet hair can really clog up these machines!

You seem to have followed all the usual steps aside from cleaning, if
that doesn't help an operating system reinstall may be your only
option. Thankfully that's a much more straightforward process than it
used to be, I'm sure a sighted chum could help out.

Hope it gets fixed soon!
Arlene.