[vip_students] Re: whitestick site internet tv download help

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 10:40:21 +0100

That is very interesting Flor.  I must give the BBC a call though and ask
them exactly what the situation would be for me who has paid a TV licence.
I am not thinking in terms of downloading the programmes because they only
last 30 days and then automatically delete.  I just watch on-line.   How
does one watch the RTE ones via the Internet?  Does one need an Ariel?
Incidentally Flor with reference to my e-mail address the one I am using
here is BT internet and I can use the same in Ireland though naturally
enough my ISP provider there is Eircom.