[vip_students] Re: web layout view

  • From: "Susan Curry" <SusanCurry@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 13:22:15 -0000

yes,
----- Original Message ----- From: "Joan Ann Brosnan" <kerrygirl18@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2009 12:43 PM
Subject: [vip_students] Re: web layout view

Hi Susan
Are you using Outlook express?
Joan Ann.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Susan Curry" <SusanCurry@xxxxxxx>
To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2009 10:59 AM
Subject: [vip_students] web layout view

hi folks,

when some one sends me a link in an email for some ones email address i'm unable to send that person an email using that link because when i tab down to the edit box jaws says untitled message web layout view edit. this also happens when i try to send an email within a website, this wasn't always the case it is just happening lately.

hope this all makes sense to some one out there.
best wishes