[vip_students] virus vault

  • From: "Joe Bollard" <joebollard2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vip_ students" <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 03:01:33 +0100

hi paul, turned on the computer  this morning, and following your
instructions headed for the AVG     virus vault, would you believe it, i
found four monsters in there, and one was entitled "play girls"  could i be
accused of having "porn"  on my computer?? [smile] got rid of the beasts,
re-booted my computer, and tonight, [i'm supposed to be going to the match
between bray wanderers and derry city] but if this rain keeps up i'll stay
home and run a virus check on my computer, if not, i'll do it over the
weekend, one of the viruses has been sleeping there since last year
according to the date, but so far, i am now squeaky clean [as far  as my
computer is concerned anyway] thanks for the help, travel safely, joe.