[vip_students] Re: [vip_students) Re: Forwarding emails

  • From: "Nicholas Kealy" <nicky.kealy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 18:10:45 +0100

I think that we should clarify here Philip and hope you don't mind me doing so for you that the way you are talking about forwarding mails is only to do with Lotus notes which is the mail programme for the dept of ETE and for Roslyn following these instructions will not be any use unless Roslyn you are also using Lotus notes. And to throw in my little opinion if you are not fair play to you and if you are ever thinking about moving over to it then just think again.

Cheers, Nicky.
----- Original Message ----- From: <philip_dunne@xxxxxxxxx>
From: "Mairead O Mahony" <maireadomahony@xxxxxxxxx>
To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vip_students] Re: Tv guide
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 15:56:46 +0100

On 9/12/07, Joan Ann Brosnan <kerrygirl18@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Mairead
> This sounds like a very useful program.  Was just wondering what
settings
> you made to make the program work better with jaws?
>
> Joan Ann.

Hi Joan Ann
Sorry for not explaining the settings for jaws to work properly.  You
will probably need sighted assistance to make these changes.  Once the
Tv guide is downloaded on to your computer a menu will appear looking
for information e.g. your country and select the channels you want to
be able to view as there is loads of them.
Then go to the tools menu, customise and press enter.
Then go to the web server option and click on enable web service.
Then change the 3 options below the Web server to P D A format.  Now it
should work properly with jaws.
Each time you open up the Tv guide you will need to press Alt + B to
get it to read.  The layout is exactly like a Web page.  When viewing
programmes on channels once your Tv guide is open get up your list of
links.  Press S to get to single channel view and then enter.  Then
arrow down and select the channel you want as if you were in a drop
down form box.  Then tab to go and press enter.  They also email you
lessons on how to use the programme for a few weeks.  Hope this
information helps Mairead

Download the latest version of Windows Live Messenger NOW!
http://get.live.com/en-ie/messenger/overview

Nóta:
Tá an fhaisnéis a sheachadtar beartaithe don duine nó don aonán a
bhfuil sé seolta chuige amháin agus b'fhéidir go mbeadh ábhar rúnda
nó pribhléideach ann.  Tá cosc ar aon athbhreithniú, atarchur nó
scaipeadh a dhéanamh uirthi, nó aon ghníomh á dhéanamh ag daoine nó
aonáin ag brath ar an bhfaisnéis seo, seachas an faighteoir a bhfuil
sé ceaptha dó/di. Má fuair tú seo trí earráid, iarrtar ort teagmháil
a dhéanamh leis an té a sheol é agus an t-ábhar a scrios ó aon
ríomhaire.
Is é beartas na Roinne Fiontar, Trádála agus Fostaíochta seoladh
ábhair dhéistinigh a dhícheadú agus má mheasann tú go bhfuil an
t-ábhar atá sa teachtaireacht seo déistineach ba chóir duit teagmháil
a dhéanamh leis an té a sheol í láithreach agus ríomhphost a chur
chomh maith chuig ithelpdeskkildarest@xxxxxxxxxx

An Roinn Fiontar, Trádála agus Fostaíochta
Guthán: +353 (0)1 6312121
Lóghlao Lasmuigh de Cheantar (01): 1890 220222
Suíomh Gréasáin: http://www.entemp.ie
Go raibh maith agat

Note:
other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this
information by persons or entities, other than the intended recipient
It is the policy of the Department of Enterprise, Trade, and Employment
to disallow the sending of offensive material and should you consider
that the material contained in this message is offensive you should
contact the sender immediately and also
E-mail - ithelpdeskkildarest@xxxxxxxxxx

Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment
Tel: +353 (0)1 6312121
LoCall Outside (01) Area: 1890 220222
Website: http://www.entemp.ie
Thank You.