[vip_students] victor stream reader

  • From: "joe bollard" <joebollard2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vip students" <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 15:24:01 +0100

hello vincent, i have a book sitting on my laptop it is in seventeen tracks,
i'm trying to put it on to the victor stream reader i tried copying  the tracks
on to the clipboard and pasting them in to the reader, but no joy, the question
i ask is, how do i get the book from my laptop to the reader, it is connected
with a USB  cable that came with the reader, i also have unxipped the book, it
came to me with a "xip"  extension, so what am i doing wrong?? any help will be
gratefully appreciated, thanks, take care, travel safely, joe.