[vip_students] victor reader stream

  • From: "joe bollard" <joebollard2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vip students" <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 21:43:33 +0100

hello again vincent, no, my problem is that i can't send the files to the
victor stream,something has occurred to me though, the victor stream came with
a sixteen gig sd card, do i have to do anything with the card before i can
transfer the files on to it, as i say  for some reason or other  i can't send
my book to the reader, i know it's my fault, something i'm doing or not doing ,
just let me run through it again, i have a book made up of seventeen mp3 files,
i've tried selecting them all, then copying them to the clipboard, opening up a
folder on the victor and try to paste the files in there, but there is nothing
happening, do i have to make use of the victor stream software that i have
downloaded, sorry if i'm boring you to death, but i would like to start
listening on the victor reader stream, thanks for your interest, take care,
travel safely, joe.