[vip_students] tabs

  • From: "Joe Bourke" <JoeBourke@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 11:32:59 +0100

hi folks just wondering what are tabs when you are on a   website. because when
i come out of a  website a diallog comes up and asks me do you want  to close
all tabs or the current tab defalt close all tabs t button close all tabs also
close all tabs unchecked.  do i check this button
cheers
joe bourke