[vip_students] speaking German

  • From: "JackieMcBrearty" <teambanglesltd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 09:40:10 -0000

Hey All

on  my essential shop to zooplus as I went to check out jaws began to speak
German at me, now with German not being my first language I found it difficult
to understand him. I had this problem before and I hit Jaws key and V and
unchecked a box then tabbed to execute, I thought this would have been saved
permanently but looks like its not. I'm just wondering is there something else
I need  too do that will ensure I don't have to learn German or get attacked by
a Labrador that demands her food. I'm unsure if zooplus has changed anything as
this has happened twice now,  oh but  perhaps it's the IMF as well.

Thanks In Advance
Jackie