[vip_students] Re: spamfighter

  • From: "Loretta Conaty" <conatyloretta@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 21:04:14 -0000

Hi Joe,

Your e-mail application is the program that you use for sending and
receiving mails for example Outlook Express or MS Outlook.  So in other
words just open your e-mail program.

To get to More on the toolbar just do the following:

1.  Press the Alt key.

2.  Now do a control and tab a few times until you hear Logo Button and this
is the toolbar relating to Spam Fighter.

3.  Just do a few right arrows here and you will hear Block button, Unblock
button and More menu.

4.  This is where they want you to get to so now just down arrow here to
open up the More menu and you should hear Whitelist, Blacklist, Option etc.

Try this and see how you get on.

Loretta