[vip_students] Re: skype

  • From: "O'Neill, Tom" <toneill@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 11:25:44 +0100

All
This mail from Joe reminds me to ask how do I transfer jaws from skype
headphones over to the regular speakers when I want to stop using the
headphones for general use of the computer

I leave skype headphones attached permanently so as the computer comes on it
defaults to the headphones.  I would like this default to remain

Tom