[vip_students] Re: request

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 21:11:03 +0000

Jenny I do not think Maplin could help with that charger. If Blazie do not come
up with it, there are a few lists in UK where you could try. One is the recycle
list. Cannot think of the other. I feel really bad now because when my Braille
Lite gave up, a problem with the Motherboard. i chucked away the charger too as
I was so upset with it giving up and it was too expensive for me to get repaired