[vip_students] Re: question for mobile corner

  • From: "Dorothy" <dorothy.darke@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 20:20:52 +0100

Hi All, Dorothy here,

It has taken me all this time to get a new Nokia C5 and I am having problems with it which Voda Fone say they can't put right!!!

I have read your instructions Elanor to check the ring but one of my problems is the text does not play the sound to let me know there is a new message, it just bleeps. The other problem is that when I am typing a message, it reads all the letters. e.g. when I type I it reads G and H and gets tangled up when I am typing my message.

The speech on my phone is Eloquence UK English and my old phone had Eloquence US English which was a lot better speech. Does anyone know how I can download Eloquence US English on to my phone?

Thank you,

Dorothy.