[vip_students] Re: powerpoint and word

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 22:15:30 +0100

Yes Edel there certainly is.  PowerPoint is designed for this very purpose.
Open your PowerPoint presentation then go to the File menu and select Send to
Microsoft Office Word.  You can do this by Alt + F for file and then up arrow
twice, the first you will be on is Properties and then Send To.  Then when you
are on Send To right arrow across and then use the down arrow until you come to
Microsoft Office Word.  Then Enter on that.  Once you do this you will be in
another screen with various options.  These options are selected by using the
space bar to select the particular radio button you want so you need to decide
which suits you.  If my instructions are too vague I will write out more
thoroughly or talk you through it on the phone if you are by your computer.