[vip_students] Re: pop quiz

  • From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 22:52:45 -0000

Hi ,

I remember once I was very stuck for an answer and someone kindly answered me
back on this list promptly!

Could have trawled for a while bbut needed the answer pronto!

I needed to send an attachment the same day but just couldn't remember how it
was done at the time.

Good luck Jackie with your studies and results.

Cheers