[vip_students] Re: phone with speech

  • From: "Maureen Newelll" <mcnewell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 18:51:15 -0000

Sean I found the below on the Cobalt Systems website. I don't know if it is
exactly what you are looking for but it might be of interest.

Big Button Talking Phone with Answering Machine and Cordless Phone Combo
Includes a desk phone with Answering machine and a cordless phone both with
big buttons, caller ID, 5 languages, hands free speakers on the bases and
LCD
displays with orange backlighting. The integrated answering machine has up
to 11 minutes recording time and there is a paging function between the two
phones. When the handset is down on the desktop phone it will announce the
numbers as you dial and alert you to the number of messages you have at the
press of a button. The desk phone has 3 speed dial buttons and the cordless
phone has 2 speed dial buttons. Both units are hearing aid compatible and
have
high quality speakers for amplified calls along with bright flashing white
LED indicating incoming calls. The phonebook stores up to 200 names and
numbers
and the Caller ID stores the last 30 numbers called or received. Only one
connection to the phone line is required.
Supplied with; 1 x Telephone cable, 2 x Power supplies, 2 x AAA rechargeable
batteries (for the cordless phone).
Please note: sighted help is required when setting up this product.
Price £85.95