[vip_students] Re: pdf files

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 14:02:55 +0100

I probably did not read it properly but it referred to files up to 100 MB. Well I could not receive such a large file back via an e-mail so I was a little confused there too. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>

From: "Seoirse Neilan" <seoirsen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 12/05/2011 10:48 am

Hi all,

has anyone idea if it's possible to convert a pdf file into a word file ?

Cheers,

Seoirse