[vip_students] Re: new phones with speech

  • From: "paddykirk" <paddykirk@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 17:09:29 -0000

Hi Stuart

I have recently received a Nokia N70 as a gift.  the person purchased it for
me thinking that the talks  software was on it. I have called into a
Votophone shop rang the nokia head office and as yet I have not come up with
a solution to my problem.   they said the talks speech software should have
been requested when the phone was been ordered.  appreciate any solutions

Paddy Kirk