[vip_students] Re: my documents

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 12:42:49 +0100

I will tell you when I get back home this afternoon. I an In the park with
Neela. In the meantime go  to start menu and arrow up and see if it is listed
there. If it is then use right application jew and when the pop up menu comes
arrow up or down and see do you have an option Send To. If yes then enter  on
that and you should have more options if you arrow up or down one of the
options should be to send to desktop. I should have said that when you fine My
Documents on the start menu,  you quay on it and then press the right
applications key .-original message-
Subject: [vip_students] my documents
From: "Susan Curry" <SusanCurry@xxxxxxx>
Date: 27/03/2011 12:28 pm

hi folks,

just deleted my documents folder by accident, can any one tell me how to get
it back?

susan
best wishes