[vip_students] mobile question

  • From: "Joe Bollard" <joebollard2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vip_ students" <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 12:19:34 +0100

i've been thinking about an upgrade for my current mobile phone, i recieved an e mail from O2 yesterday offering me an upgrade to the samsunggalaxy Y phone, anyone know anything about this phone, and also, is upgrading easy, or does it involve a lot of changing settings and the like, the staff at my local O2 store were always really helpful, but they've moved on now elsewhere, and the present staff are not quite as understanding, any help will be really appreciated, god bless, take care, travel safely, joe.