[vip_students] Re: mobile corner, c5

  • From: "Susan Curry" <SusanCurry@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 10:33:56 -0000

no i haven't got use to the keys yet as i have had it for a short time, but still can't find tools. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2011 10:31 AM
Subject: [vip_students] Re: mobile corner, c5

Do you know how to get to Menu. I think it is possibly the button below the Talks raised line on the left just above the numeric keypad and to the right of the arrow keys. I have changed that short-cut key now. For your interest, the key above that should be the Contacts. I wonder if you still need to familiarise yourself with the keys. Now going back to Menu once you are in menu if you arrow up from the bottom you will hear folder tools, go in to that and arrow up or down until you come to settings and then select on that and you should then find profiles at the top of the list. Another point is are you in list or grid view? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Susan Curry" <SusanCurry@xxxxxxx>