[vip_students] Re: mobile corner

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 13:07:35 -0000

There you are Martin, a much larger country and a larger population of visually impaired and a poorer selection.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Martin Trodden" <martintrodden@xxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Susan Curry" <SusanCurry@xxxxxxx>
Date: 22/02/2010 8:35 am

hi bert,

the n86 was another phone i was interested in but vodafone told me that it
was an old phone and they don't do it any more

susan
----- Original Message ----- From: "albertbrown" <albertbrown@xxxxxxxxxx>