[vip_students] mobile corner

  • From: "Joe Bollard" <joebollard2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vip_ students" <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 11:47:35 -0000

it's taken me almost a month to get my problem sorted with e mailing from my i phone, and believe it or not the problem wasn't of my making, it seems there was a difference of opinion between eircom and sky, they got it all sorted out between them, and now i can send e mails from my i phone, however, i still have a question, i type in the address of the person i want the e mail to go to, go down past cc type in the subject line, then it says "body of message" but when i start to type "sent from my i phone" is in the way,, i was of the opinion that that message always should appear at the end of the e mail message, but in my case it's sitting there right at the startt of the message body, how do i get around this, hope i'm making myself clear but i doubt it, any help will be really appreciated, god bless, travel safely, joe.