[vip_students] Re: mobile corner

  • From: "Eleanor Martha Burke" <eleanormarthaburke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 11:25:45 +0100

I think if you work with Outlook it is possible to sync your contacts but I am also wondering if this has to be done by connecting the iPhone to your PC in the first instance and doing it via the dreaded iTunes. In any case there will be other experts here. I doggedly added each e-mail address which took me a good morning's work!!! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Bollard" <joebollard2@xxxxxxxxxx>