[vip_students] mobile corner

  • From: "Joe Bollard" <joebollard2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vip_ students" <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 08:31:49 +0100

hello friends wednesday morning, i just wonder if anyone else has this problem or is it just my particular phone, the phone rings, i tap twice to answer it and it keeps ringing, i tap, i tap again, i slide, i slide again, and still it keeps ringing, i miss some calls because the phone keeps ringing, more often it goes to the answer spot, and people have to leave messages, but quite often they don't, any idea what's happening it's done it twice this morning, and at least four times yesterday, any suggestions will be greatly appreciated, and if you ring me with a suggestion be prepared to be moved in to the answering box, take care, god bless, travel safely, joe.?