[vip_students] Re: mobile corner

  • From: "Susan Curry" <SusanCurry@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 14:33:30 +0100

hi tony,

that's what i had been doing now for a couple of days, what happens is it jumps on to all capitals for the first word i text then it goes ok for several words then jumps back to all caps. now i'm only going by what the speech is telling me, i don't know what's coming up on the screen. i'll have to wait till a sighted person comes to the house to ask them.

susan
----- Original Message ----- From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>